الثلاثاء، 21 أبريل 2015

Who I am & Why I am here ?!

I established this blogs days ago and i wasn't sure what my first post will be ?!! Then It hit me how can i start writing without introducing myself?!!


So here I am introducing myself :D

I am 26 years old Wife,Mother to be,Doctor, Fashion & beauty addict ,Daydreamer, Food lover & Much much more i am willing to discover with you.


So why i am here ?! I love fashion & beauty; They are my passion in life and I want to share this passion with the whole world..



So I am here to share with you anything related to BEAUTY ; Fashion,Beauty&Skin care tips,Food,Books,Movies....You Name IT.



This blog will really actually Definitely be ''Not Your Average Fix Of Beauty''..

So Wait for your next beauty fix <3

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق